This could possibly be NBA 2K17's last patch before they work on 2K18, so they've went all out and really added a whole bunch a stuff, take a look at what they added!
- Improvements to double team logic for more appropriate rotations and to prevent help defenders from leaving their assignments.
- Enhanced several dribble size-up combos to make them more responsive when chaining moves together.
- Improved logic for off-ball collisions to prevent excessive bumping, resulting in a smoother offensive flow.
- Removed select dribbler collision reactions that would slow down the ball handler when contact was made from behind.
- Offensive AI enhancements for better decision making when countering double teams.
- Fixed an issue that would allow you to travel if rapidly chaining together certain rhythm dribble animations.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some players from signing a 10-day contract in MyGM/MyLEAGUE.
These are only some of the tweaks they have added. Mike Wang has said that he will be changing the shooting sliders tomorrow 4/8/17 so this is very likely the last change we will see from 2K until 2K18 comes out.