Here are the patch notes for NBA 2K17 patch 8 & 9 (both released together)
- Fixed an issue that would cause some users to sit on the team logo screen during startup for an extended period of time.
- Corrected a case where users were able to upgrade their MyPLAYER outside of the constraints of their selected archetype.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing offensive strategies from running properly during gameplay.
- Difficulty level for MyTEAM Play With Friends games has been changed to All-Star.
- Fixed a case where some Grand Badges were incorrectly negating the effectiveness of other Grand Badges they should not have.
- Addressed a hang that could occur during a Park After Dark event when leaving and re-entering the event.
- Fixed a case where certain users would not appear in a MyCOURT owner’s “In MyCOURT” list, making it impossible for the court owner to kick them from the court.
- In MyPARK, users will now have the default camera settings for their chosen camera angle, and will still be able to select the camera of their choosing.
- MyPLAYERs are now able to attain an overall rating of 99.
What This Means For You
Well, after all the complaining we did we finally got 2K to fix the freezing on the logos screen. Another plus that people will be excited about is the ability to finally be a 99 overall. Before, everyone was capped out at 95. There are probably other fixes that they forgot to put in the notes, so keep a look out for anything that you see is fixed!